Friday 16 July 2010

Environment Health and Safety Executive Committee

I'm not sure I can make this meeting...summer plans and all that.. I think I will be there however, if you want something brought up I will be sure to pass it along.

Advisory Group on the Environment

Meeting to be held on Monday 19th July 2010 at 2:30 pm,
Vice Chancellor’s meeting room, Aston Webb

1. Apologies

2. Minutes of the last meeting 17th December 2009 (attached EAG 10.07.1)

3. Matters Arising:
a. Waste and Recycling Contracts update
b. Sustainable Travel Plan update
c. Carbon Management Plan update
d. Future of the Advisory Group & Sustainability Task Group
(i) Terms of reference/areas of compliance (attached EAG 10.07.2 )
(ii) Membership of the group
e. Eco homes project
f. Green Impacts Initiative update
g. Times Higher Awards
h. People & Planet Green League Table

4. Action Plan 2009_2010 (attached EAG 10.07.3)

5. Date of next meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment