Sunday 6 September 2009

GC Motions

Yes I've been writing too much on this blog, more so than any other officer. I'm writing so much because I know that everybody who enters these positions has big ambitions which they constantly fail to achieve. With that in mind I'm starting right now. All the writing I have just done is a ground work trying to raise debate. I Intend to have motions on all these issues ready for the first guild council of term.

just to recap here are the points I have raised that I intend release motions on,

Monitoring the university here

Reducing executive powers here , here and here.

Getting students heard by the Uni making the uni more accountable here.

I will put them up here on this blog for criticism and debate so hopefull by Guild council we have motions that everyone can agree on.

3 comments:

  1. What exactly do you "dislike" - more detailed feedback is often useful, please do so anonymously if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed,

    would you please change the link to my blog I have moved to www.tomguisevpdr.wordpress.com

    Thanks,

    Tom

    ReplyDelete