Sunday 1 November 2009

Apologies to the executive team

In my last post, I accused the executive of forcing an item of the agenda. I was wrong to do so, many of them have since come up to me and said they would be fully supportive of it and if they had been consulted would have said it should be on the agenda.

I was informed by the independent chairs that they consulted the executive a claim that if you were at guild council you would have heard repeated.

If your upset by the re designating the status of ethical issues and there importance to the guild of students don’t blame the exec.

2 comments:

  1. "I was informed by the independent chairs that they consulted the executive a claim that if you were at guild council you would have heard repeated."

    By this, you mean they said they consulted Fabian Neuner. They did not mention his position as President and this is another deliberate attempt for you to mislead blogreaders by incinuating that you were confused by the comment made in Guild Council when in fact you were not. You, and many others, know that Fabian is an ex-Independant Chair and I also know that you were told prior to Guild Council via email that he was consulted as an ex-chair and not in his position as Guild President. A point which you fail to include in this apology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he states "students don’t blame the exec". This would include Fabian would it not?

    ReplyDelete